Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone! Coga and I are going to be enjoying the holidays close to home. We were going to head south for a couple of weeks however those plans did fall through as we have some family commitments to attend to at the home front...

We have been on the look out for a nice little travel trailer or Van that we may be able to stay throughout the winter out in Toronto next year. If that does not work then I guess I'm going to do the BIG Renovation of the old Bar-B (that's the RV's name, my 2 year old niece named it... *L*)

I'm itching to travel, so is Coga... Oh well I guess we wait until the spring for any long hauls. I'm still working at the school, doing my thing. Haven't had any Comedy shows as of late and I'm remodeling my web site, so if your noticing that it's kind of a mess then I guess that's why... I hope it doesn't cause too much issues.

Happy Holidays all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: