Monday, January 11, 2010

huh???

Ok so I am not going to be working in June, I am attempting to get some work on the back burners so I can do this on the road thing... I am currently working on getting into comedy school... perhaps lining up some workshops, and possibly doing a few puppet shows. I am also working on creating new puppets, and some art ideas... Lots to do...sigh...

Ok as for the new year, I've made a resolution to get on the road and take off some weight... I know I'm hot and don't really need to but... perhaps I won't run out of breath chasing my child... LOL

What now? I don't know just hanging in there... If anyone needs a comedian for any event let me know... Just leave a post on here!

Take care out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: