Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stir Crazy!

Well my contract is almost up, and once again the road is waiting! My son and I are getting ready to head out and up for more adventures.

This has been a long cold winter! There are many places I yearn to see, my little one and I are getting ready for what lays ahead.

I have had people interested in buying the old RV, I have been toying with the idea of selling her, she's a good one! I have been thinking of getting a truck and 5er, I want to put a wood stove in it... I know! I know! it's not possible! Well it was also not possible that a single mom can work and live full time on the road, right?

I believe that if I am meant to do this it will manifest. I also believe that I would not have such a strong compulsion to live life this way, if I was not meant to live life this way...

So in any case I am going back on the road after a long cold winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: