Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Road Adventure

So I'm off again on another road adventure! I'm taking off to some place yet unknown... Myself and 3 other chix are on our way to some place yet undetermined... So it's very exciting... We are hoping to go to one of the coasts either east or west... more will be revealed. I'm excited!

Also on a more personal note I recently won a vacation package courtesy of Universal studios... So my son and I are quite excited we're gonna go on a trip possibly within the next 18 months... alas more will be revealed... So far I'm doing alot of traveling, which is what I want...

Further note: I'm hosting a meditation workshop on Kawacatoose First Nation on August 19, 2009 from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm - $25.00 per person... Come on out and get in touch if you like... or come and laugh in Regina on August 14th at 8:00 pm at another Comedy Show - email me for details: annie_brass@yahoo.ca...
Ok thats it... take care out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: