Thursday, August 20, 2009

Biggest Garage Sale Ever

Whewwww! It's over! I loaded 6 Van loads of "stuff" from my RV (thanks to my mom, who assumed that my "home" was her storage facility) And now it's over! OMG what a relief! all the "stuff" was sold! It's really gone! Yippee!

It was a crazy house for about 2 hours, but hey the day went by quickly! I made some cash, not lots, as everything was super cheap - I'm talking $0 .25 for most stuff! Crazy I know but hey it's gone!

Speaking of gone in 2 more sleeps I'll be in Vegas! I'm hoping to have a great time, then off to San Francisco! Looking forward to this!

Anyways I'm hoping to report in from the road and hopefully get my phone ready for a new upload!
later
annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: