Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In the City


Well Coga and I are in Regina, for the next couple of weeks. I am staying close to home to be available with any help people need for Batoch, and my late father's Memorial Fiddling Contest.

For those who are unaware, my father passed away on Jan 1, 2009. My family is sponsoring a Memorial Fiddling Contest to celebrate his life and to honor his memory. Dad was a great and avid fiddle player, so many of my fondest memories include the sounds of a fiddle and guitar in the background.

I can re-count many instances where our family was at a gathering or Pow-wow and my old dad would be sitting at the camp site playing his fiddle. Naturally a crowd would gather and of course Dad would have made more friends!

Anyways I am up for a coffee this week if anyone is interested... Thanks and have a Great Day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: