Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friday, 12 June 2009

Today is a Great Day to Be Alive
Mood: energetic
Now Playing: Solitude Sounds of Spring
Topic: Spring Adventures

Today is one of those days that is enjoyable no matter what, I have this inner sense of peace and love. I know it does not happen all the time, and I'm enjoying it.

My son has only 5 more school days left then he is done with it. I begin the new life skills program for the summer months at the end of the month and then after that the tour begins... so things are going smoothly.

I got new toll free telephone (1-877-727-2762) and toll free fax number's(1-877-837-5652) now so I feel very positive about how this will help me out! Thanks to Kim and the FOTR site for all the helpful information that I have been able to use!

I also have another Comedy Show coming up at the Regina Treaty Status Services Treaty Day Celebration on June 29, 2009 - 401 3rd Ave N - Regina, Entertainment starts at 7:00 pm. It's a full day event so come out for a full day of fun!

Yep so I'm feeling good and it's a good day to be alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: