Thursday, July 23, 2009

Saturday, 10 May 2008

Back home
Mood: bright
Now Playing: house noise
Topic: Home

So I am back home, briefly... attempting to fit my stuff into my little RV... should be fun, my son doesn't want to down size with any toys what so ever... I have been having truck problems and need some general truck repairs... sigh... life and all it's twists...

But anyways I am excited and been doing ok, even thought I haven't been updating this blog thingy regularly... my bad... Thats' it I won't up date for a little bit again as I will be busy...

I am doing a Show on May 23 at 7 pm at the Regina Performing Arts Centre for anyone who would like to have a few laughs... Tickets are $35.00

Thanks everyone!

later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: