Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday, 26 March 2008

The Begining

Mood: a-ok

Now Playing: Introducing the Travelling Tipi Adventures

Topic: Announcements

Tansi! Let me introduce myself, I'm Annie Brass, mother, poet, comedian... etc... Depends what hat I need to put on!

I am currently embarking on a life long dream! I have always fantasised about living on the road and working for my self! Over the last year I have begun my journey!

It all started last April when I quit my job with a secure wage *L* and started my own business! Since then I have been working for my self, and actually surviving! I owe a debt of gratitude to Kawacatoose First Nation and all those who have assisted me in this process! Megwetch!

I have been preparing for life on the road these last few months, though it seems spontaneous, I assure you I have been yearning for this for a very long time! And yes, I am someones mom, I have taken my little son into account! I have decided to "home school" or as others have said "road school" him!

I've been doing alot of re-search into "life on the road" lately and know that there are many other families that live a full and "normal" life this way. I also believe that my roots definitely extend back to my nomadic First Nation ancestors and this is my way of "hunting my buffalo".

I recently purchased my starter RV! (79' Chev RV) *L* It's what I could do with my limited resources, anyways it's not permanent but it's a starter.

My date of moving into the RV is scheduled for May 1, 2008.

until I post again...

annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: