Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday, 6 November 2008

September, October, November...
Mood: caffeinated
Now Playing: sound of dogs in the distance and children barfing...
Topic: Home

Hi there! Currently I am in Regina chillin at my sister's house, my son is in the bedroom ill suffering with a stomach flu, poor guy was up barfin last night... he should be ok by tonight as this same flu ran through my sister's kids and she said it's only a one day flu strain... I am feeling ok, so anyways... here's about my life in the RV...



So it's like this... I am no longer on line, I have come to rely on the good will of my familiy and friends who allow me to use their computers... Also, I no longer have a cell phone so I cannot get any calls. Sigh... working for ones self is not always lucrative... Feast and Famine in my biz...

I have been working, though not steadily, and I have been spending my $$ on winterizing the RV... I'm not too sure if I will be able to pull this off successfully this winter, I am working on it, and hey time will tell!

As it is we are currently plugged into my mama's house on the rez, I have enrolled in a Carpentry course and hope to make use of my new learned skills with doing a bit of a reno in the RV...

Though I am also considering selling the current RV and going with a Tow Model, rather then the Class C... for something more light weight and the possibility of installing a small wood burning stove within it... Thus I am not too sure what is going to happen...

I am leary of putting a wood stove in a vehical that also has a gas tank... too scary... Therefore my logic is to get a towable RV and then install my wood stove, some solar panels and be virtually free of major expenses... don't know though... time will tell...

So far we've been in the RV using a small electric heater and costing extra on my ma's power bill... I believe that my son and I are now used to the space limitations, although I need to find suitable storage for some of my stuff! I really wish my mom would "STOP PURCHASING THINGS FOR US!!!!" from Garage sales... I appreciate them and they are great finds... but I have limited storage... *L*

I am happy to be able to blog though, missed this and thanks to my sister for the use of the computer... Stay Joyful and if you get a chance to laugh today... Do it! Its good for the soul...*L*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: