Thursday, July 23, 2009

Monday, 22 June 2009

Searching for the one
Mood: hug me
Now Playing: Sah!
Topic: Summer Daze

Have you ever had one of those moments of weakness where you are totally committed to being single then out of the blue a man who could be the one approaches you? I haven't yet so I think... but then all my wiser more experienced friends who know better tell me that I have. Now I am left with my head reeling and my earth titillating on end.... (I don't even know if that's a word however I'll make it work) I don't know perhaps I met the one when we danced the night away that night all those months ago in the solstace of winters dread, then again perhaps I'm just being wishful... oh to go back to yesterday when none of this mattered and the only problem I had was that the rent was due and there was no peanut butter in the cuppord.... oh if only if only... the drama... anywas that's my rant...

Well folks I'm getting ready to head out on the highway my son will be done school in 2 days then it's a go.... yippee... As for the one, he'll have to wait, I got places to be and people to see, and if he's not mobile then perhaps in the next life I'll want to live in one place but not this one...

Happy Summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: