Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friday, 29 May 2009

Stand Up Comedy
Mood: incredulous
Now Playing: The Tragically Hip
Topic: Spring Adventures

So I am off to do a Stand up comedy show this evening, I'm not sure how it will go, I'm getting pretty psyched! My stomach is doing it's flip flop things, I'm sure that I will perhaps make em smile at very minimum. I'm hoping that some of my friends will show up and give me some encouragement. I've done it before where I've been on that stage with not a soul in the house who was a friend. It's a tough thing, but what the hell If they don't laugh, then I merely am prolonging my life as every minute up there seems like an eternity... *L*

I finally finished my web site renovation and I finally finished my Bent Tour site also.... so if you get a chance click the links!

Anyways if you all get a chance come on out to my show tonight:

Queen City Pub and Grill

9th Ave N & Broad Street

7:00 pm

tickets are $20.00 at the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped in, please leave a comment: